Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meal planning made fun!

Meal planning is a great thing for a busy housewife. It saves so much time to plan every meal and purchase at the beginning of the week. I am not the cook in our house, so this doesn't work too well for me, but maybe one day : )

Since I'm all about graphic design, I'm posting a bunch of different meal planning pages in different styles so you can find one that fits your personality best.


To download this cute printable, go here.

Organized Home also has a lot of great worksheets and charts. Check out this weekly meal planning chart, shopping list, pantry & freezer inventory, etc.


The Project Girl has even more options. Check out her pages here.


And for a completely unique & fun design, Future Girl has a great chart.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails