Thursday, October 8, 2009

The beginning stages of a new house

Now that we're moved in, organizing and makeovers have begun.

First I'll show off our new satin nickel locks on our 3 exterior doors. I'm still looking for matching nickel handles for the storm door in the front.


Our family room makeover is the first major project we are taking on. It's been taking a lot longer than we thought, but we're starting to see a big change! Recessed lighting is in, panelling on the wall is down, and paint is slowly going up. After a slight paint color problem, we picked out Benjamin Moore lenox tan for the walls and Benjamin Moore snowfall white for all our doors, trim, crown moulding, etc.  As an odd coincidence, I think lenox tan is the color we used in our old house in the bathroom. I guess it was meant to be!

Our old guest bathroom
In the near future, I'll be working on a post about how to paint stained trim white since people often wonder about the best way to do it. Trust me, I have learned a LOT about this topic recently!

I really don't want to show pictures until we have more done, but I'm SO excited to show you soon!

1 comment :

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails