Friday, April 2, 2010

Beginning of the Bathroom Renovation

Now that we're nearing the end of the family room reno, we decided to fix up the bathroom since it's on the same floor. Soon the whole area will look brand-spanking new once it's all done and everything will match.

I apologize for these horrible pics of the bathroom before we started. But hey, look at the nasty lighting I had to work with! Notice that this medicine cabinet is supposed to be hung IN the wall...not like this! What were these people thinking when they did this?


Don't you love the tacky plastic towel holder and toilet paper holder? Those will be gone soon!


Over the weekend, our new vanity and mirror came in, so we pulled out the old stuff. It was a little messier than we planned, but we've seen much worse! We're working on patching the wall and cleaning up this nasty mess so we can get the new vanity in over the weekend. So excited!Hope to have something more exciting to show you soon!

8 comments :

  1. I stopped by from New Friend Friday! Good Luck with your renovation. Can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your new reno project! I have a list of projects a mile long that I need to get to (someday) :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving the great comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not laughing at you; I am laughing because we're renting, and our medicine cabinet is outside too.
    Here from New Friend Friday. Now following

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! I can't wait to see it when it's all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bathroom renos! I can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing people's home improvement projects. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love before and afters...can't wait for the afters! Good luck on your project. I know the can be so stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog.


    Ensuite Renovations Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails