Thursday, June 9, 2011

Easy Cucumber Sandwiches

My tastes have changed since I got pregnant. I was out at a restaurant eating a bagel and cream cheese with some veggies on the side. I had some leftover cream cheese and just came up with this idea to spread it on my cucumber. Amazing! The taste reminded me of one of my favorite simple appetizers - cucumber sandwiches!

These are perfect for someone like me that likes to eat healthy and doesn't want to spend a long time cooking. I started eating them for dinner and I love it!

Ingredients:
• mini rye bread (or something else if you prefer)
• cream cheese
• sliced cucumber
• dill weed

Spread cream cheese evenly on bread.

Top with a slice of cucumber.

Sprinkle dill weed on top.

Pig out!



Partying it up at these weekly link parties

10 comments :

  1. Yum! I love anything with cucumber, especially in the warmer months. Thank you for sharing this . I will probably end up making these for my lunch today!

    Liz

    www.fresh-plate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could go for that RIGHT NOW! YUM! Found you on HOH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love cucumber sandwiches!!! I like mine on white bread though. MMMMM! I used to do a little catering and I always made cucumber sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an easy, yummy idea! We'll definitely have to try these.

    I'd love for you to link this to my summer long link party!

    "Life's a Picnic!" party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love a cucumber sandwich. My husband saw this just now and now he wants me to make him one. Luckily, I have all of these ingredients - Off I go! Thanks for linking to Fat Camp Friday, see you next week! http://bit.ly/jHOrlN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love cucumber sandwiches. They look deliciuos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a good tasty summer treat idea! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love cucumbers!!! this looks fantastic!

    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails