Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Edible Marshmallow Hanukkah Dreidels

Hanukkah is coming soon! I'm very excited this year because it's Connor first Festival of Lights! It's also later this year so it makes things a lot easier for me and I feel like I can get more into the holiday spirit.

I have a lot of coworkers that celebrate Christmas and don't know very much about Jewish holidays. Since we're taking turns bringing in holiday treats every day for the next 2 weeks, I decided to make mine into a mini teaching lesson as well as a tasty treat.

Edible Dreidels!
Thanks to Danielle at Mostly Food & Crafts for this idea I saved from last year. All you need are marshmallows, thin pretzel sticks, peanut butter, and Hershey kisses.

And if you're interested in more info about the dreidel or how to play the dreidel game, go here

8 comments :

  1. Oh my! This looks so good! Would love to include it in my event. If possible, please go through the rules of Jingle All The Way and link your post there.
    Thanks!
    -
    Kavi
    (Edible Entertainment)
    Ongoing events:
    Jingle All The Way &
    Microwave Easy Cooking
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! So glad to stop by! I am you new follower! I went to college in IL and appreciate Chicago more then you know! I can't say I miss the cold, but I miss everything else about that great city! Nice to meet you and thanks so much for coming by my blog the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! Great idea for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful and very cute idea!
    I love your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply love your edible dreidel. What fun. Happy Chanukah, especially to Connor.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails